Template Letters

Our templates letters are here to assist you and should be customized to your particular need. Please keep in mind these letters are not intended to provide legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney or Legal Aid for assistance.

How to Seal an Eviction Record:

There are some specific and limited circumstances that the Court will consider a Motion to Seal an eviction record. It is recommended to consult with an attorney or housing specialist prior to filing a motion. Below please find resources for our local courts.

Residents of the following cities report to Painesville Municipal Court:

  • Madison
  • Perry
  • Painesville
  • Fairport Harbor

For information regarding Painesville-Motion to Seal Eviction.

Residents of the following cities report to Willoughby Municipal Court:

  • Willoughby
  • Willoughby Hills
  • Eastlake
  • Willowick
  • Wickliffe

For information regarding Willoughby – Motion to Seal Eviction.

Residents of City of the following cities report to Mentor Municipal Court:

  • Mentor
  • Mentor on the Lake
  • Concord

For information regarding a Motion to Seal please contact Mentor Municipal Court.

If you have questions or concerns regarding sealing an eviction record, please give our office a call today at 440-392-0147.